Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 09:32 AM   #926
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord,

you know Hev your message brought this to mind still strife is better than perfection In The Eyes Of God, none of us are sin free and once we reconize that sin is always in our life and if you avoid it and flee from it will find you THE LORD SHALL Make Escapes From Temptation And In My Opion That The Escape That He Gave Us Make All Supplications Before Him there is not day goes by that i dont say God Forgive me when im tempted and temptation just jumps out in front of you you cant hide from God he knows all and wants you to reconize that your not perfect and through it mabey to teach and show others that in their lifes there is no such thing is room for perfection But there is Room For God The God Of Love And Understanding For HE IS A HOLY GOD And He Is Worthy To Be Praised O God Thou Art My GOD early will i seek thee my soul thirsty for thee my flesh longeth for thee in dry land and thirsty land where no water is to see the power and the Glory so as i have seen thee in the sanctuary Because of thy lovingkindness is better than life my lips shall praise thee thus will i bless thee while i live i will lift up thy hands in thy name My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness and my mouth shall praise thee now with joyfull lips when i Remember thee Oh LORD upon my bed and meditate on thee in the night whatches because thou hast been my help therefore in the shadow of thy wings will i rejoice my soul followeth hard after thee thy right hand upholdeth me Psalm 63 1.8
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done