View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #64
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Let me tell what I am sick of. I sick of every freak'n thread turning into an argument over who is better, SS or AB. No one is ever going to agree because for some reason people are still upset over the Creed breakup and want to point fingers. Who gives a freak about why Creed split up and who is to blame. Its over and has been over for 2 years. I didn't come to this thread wanting to read an argument over SS and AB. If I wanted to read that I would go to the hundreds of other threads that have turned into that. I'm as guilty as everyone else on this board for taking part in these arguments but it has really gotten rediculous. We have all argued our points so many times that surely our points have gotten across by now. Is there not one person who actually still enjoys the music put out by both SS and AB. I look forward to hearing music by both groups. I think that nothing will ever compare to what SS and MT produced together but that doesn't mean they haven't and won't continue to come out with great stuff. If you look at the threads most of them have turned into this because somebody who hates either SS or AB butts in with a comment that has nothing to do with the topic. This happens on both the SS board and the AB board. We are not doing SS or AB any favors by doing this. I think this is the reason this board continues to dwendle down into non existence. People go to abb.net or pbf because at least at those everything doesn't turn into the same old argument. I happen to love this board because people aren't afraid to debate things. It has always seemed that people on this board aren't blinded by their love for the artist but that has seemed to change over the past several months. I'm talking about both AB fans and SS fans. Neither are perfect. Lets stop all this before we destroy this board.
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light

Last edited by Justify : 04-06-2006 at 10:03 AM.