Thread: More Conflict
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 09:56 PM   #14
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Conflict

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) Brother, you took the words right out of my mouth, and I am glad. I was beginning to think I was the only one to think this way. On a side note, anyone catch Bush and Blair's convo today? Pretty funny stuff!

Trust me man, I am right there with you. I refuse to feel sympathetic for a TERROR network. They've brought this upon themselves and Lebanon is going to put their people in danger as long as they support terrorist organizations. Last year, when the Lebanese were striving to be free and independent from Syria... I supported them. Now, it's frustrating watching a nation like Lebanon (a nation in which I think is generally good)... fall under the influence of Islamic extremism.

And yes... lol I did catch that candid Bush and Blair conversation. It was hilarious and reassuring knowing that these guys are normal people and having normal emotions. It's hard for me to not say "shit" while discussing the brutality of terrorists... and I don't see why it's any different for President Bush... or even Prime Minister Blair.