View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 06:41 PM   #10
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by cariocawlad) I imagined the video starting with tremonti playing his guitar on the roofs of a church. Then we can see a decadent ghost city with a lot of people walking on the streets with a black belt covering their eyes. The Skys is pale and had a sad light and so we can see Myles walking in the streets with their eyes uncovered. He starts to sing and keep walking.

We can see other people in the streets. With their eyes uncovered but in a state of misery. They are hunger and sad. There are some childrens to. The video cuts to Phillip. He is playing his drums in an old bar. And we see Marshall in a roof in front to Mark.

The Members of the band are now on the streets. Mark take a little poor girl in his arms and Myles take a beautyfull woman and retire the veil of her eyes. He continues to sing and then cuts to a Mark solo of guitar in a desert area with a lightining stormy skyes.

Is something like that for me...

actually sounds pretty good, i imagined something in black and white or just dark colors and them in a city walking around in a state of despair. so you and i are similar but yours sounds pretty good.

and i think the church idea was something always labeled onto creed so i think we are saying lets stay away from that. i mean DSD was all in a church.