View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 09:12 AM   #15
geletmote
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Dude, you can't even prove your point and no body understands of agrees with you!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Stapp's behavior the reason Creed broke up? And it seems Flip, Brian and Mark all loves Myles. So it's pretty much the other way around. Stapp had potential to destory Creed, Myles hasn't with AB.

Seriously... What's wrong with you? What is it that makes you want to constantly insult other people for no reason at all? This is even worse than the time you insulted Gabi for listening to Papa Roach! That was way out of line!!... Now you are insulting her for seeing her, and one of yours, favourit bands live. If I was the admin on this forum, you would have been banned a long time ago. (Still think you are doing a great job Steve, and the rest. This guy has just been impolite to me more than once, so to speak).

Anyway Gabi, I really envy you, I've "only" seen 'em live two times... And Gelemote... Let me ask you. How many times have YOU seen AB live in person? Oh, that's right, NONE!!! Maybe you should see a show for yourself before saying these things about Myles being a bad live preformer.

Yeah, don't even get me started on that!

This thread should be closed, this is leading nowhere!

u couldnt jsut post to one of the comments, like everyone else no wonder u have 200000000 zillion posts, i bet in the other forums ppl are like im hungry u post back "LIthium" WoW really me to, isnt that a coincidence, I totally agree with you. IM SIX FEET FROM THE EDGE AND IM THINKING MAYBE SIX FEET AINT SO FAR DOWNNNN, IM SO FAR DOWWWWNNNNN

greatest band ever