View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 06:01 AM   #11
geletmote
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Myles is an awesome lead singer, always nice and super sweet with everyone and standing on the cold talking to everyone. He has a hell of a presence on stage (nothing to do with a stupid rock star), he always talks to the audience and makes jokes and he have never offended anyone. The guys have fun on stage and they put a great show. I have been in 9 gigs and i have always had the chance to chat to them and Myles is one of the nicest people i have never met.

Geletmote, i dont think you are talking since a point of view where you dislike Myles just from the fact that you like Stapp and you dont wanna see the reality. If you consider Stapp a better lead singer, thats you personal opinion. If AB fans like AB is cause we like Myles too. I would never change MYles for another singer......we love Myles

Wow uve seen them 9 times, theres a certain point were u cross the line been a fan I mean his seen ya 9 times im sure he believes ur a huge fan but at teh same time sumthings wrong with you. just say gday once or twice then let them live, there humans too u know.