View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 02:26 AM   #7
geletmote
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) I meant explain what you mean by "those moves" - I don't know what you're talking about. As Dogstar said, I've seen them several times live, and other than wailing away on the guitar or dancing around with the microphone stand, Myles generally doesn't take any more of the spotlight than Mark does when he shows off his shredding abilities. Please explain what you are referring to?

Im just not liking his vibe, have u noticed he doesnt know were to put his arm that isnt holidng the microphone at the time, it looks terrible, dont get me wrong I like AB very much, but creed is the ultimate for me, stapp is amazing on stage , I mean did u see THE great divide live on leno, it wasnt the best performance band wise but the things stapp was doin were awesome, his jsut cool man, myles puts this whole im a rokstar its gotten to my head thought, his sense of humour will not make the band succesful. I have this bootleg and I here him say to a fan "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? OHH Dont get me started" I mean wat the hell is that? He has potential to destroy this band, there is no chance they will be more succesful than creed.