View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 01:16 AM   #10
SmilinSkullRing
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-hotforscott+11-01-2003 10:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hotforscott @ 11-01-2003 10:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->They are playing tonight here in my town, Godsmack and Adema, but I am not going. Where do you live SmilinSkullRing?[/b][/quote]
hotforscott,
I live in Poplar Bluff, MO which is about five hours from Little Rock, AR. My friend and I went, and we had GA tix. The concert was probably the best I've been to after all the Bruce Springsteen concerts I've been to of course.

A fight broke out in the pit during Godsmack's set! These guys were trying to pound on each other and it looked like a bunch of people were going to start falling from that--me included. Luckily, they got that under control.

A band by the name of Silvertide is opening for Adema and Godsmack now through November. They are quite good! Lot of energy and a lot of fun. As a matter of fact I met the whole band after the show! Walt, the lead singer, is very nice. After we left the building my friend and I couldn't get back in to buy the three track EP that Silvertide has. The security wouldn't even take the money and go get the cd. Luckily, we saw Walt and he came over when we knocked on the doors. I told him we just want his cd and that the security won't even let us get it. He told us to hang on and ran over to get the cd and then talked to us. I shook his hand though afterwards when we met the rest of the band, and Walt again, we got to give him a hug. He even climbed the fence to talk to us and some other fans.

I'll tell everyone more later!
The less I find that I understand" ~ Porcupine Tree

http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing/