View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:51 PM   #10411
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) This past week has been full of so many mixed emotions. Stress because of my ged test and housing situation, anger from some crap that happened from my cousin bashing my mom, Sadness because my sister is moving farther away this weekend. I was able to spend a few days with her last week and I stayed until Tuesday of this week. Relief from getting my ged test done, happiness...well let's just say that I haven't had that feeling in a long time.
turn,en into raindear and mice, my julie, works for me, im almost done with mine, except for english and math the english though is a conspiracy, you just gotta take your time with it, its been one of my life long dream to get mine, serious, happiness is something thats an emotion based, what works for some dont work for others, and you can never depend on it for securtiy because it will fail you, its better just to be, stand in faith, and be happy with the life god has given you, even if it sucks, its your life, somebody must live it, sis loves ya,