View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 12:29 PM   #34
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) Don't believe everything you read,... no matter what the majority. As far as I'm concerned Tremonti and Flip stabbed Scott in the back. Granted, Creed was having their problems but Mark and Flip are the ones that gave up on Creed,...Scott WAS and IS diehard Creed untill the end. I believe they could have worked out their problems, eventually, with some time off. Stapp and Mark had been friends since high school and went on this wild rollercoaster ride that was Creed together from the begining. Stapp was having his own personal problems on the Weathered tour and after,..and to have your two best friends abandon you when he probably needed them most makes them pricks in my book. Thats why I feel no matter how great of a guitarist Mark is, in the end AB will never become as successful as Stapp solo. Karma has a way of working these things out.
no, they did take time off, they paid for Stapp's rehab, they did everything they could to help him but instead, Stapp turned his back on them e decided to move to Miami.

Stapp is die-hard Creed? So why he said he'd rather be a football athlete better than a singer? Why do you say Mark and Flip should've done more if Stapp didn't do anything at all ? Actually he did... he layed on the sofa and watched ESPN...

Bottom line is Stapp abandoned the others too.

And watch what you say about karma... it may work for Stapp too.

PS: I like your nick, it comes from the song that Mark wrote!