View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 05:05 PM   #49
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) The best has already come, in the form of Alter Bridge

in your opinion...

Quote: So, the truth hurts does it Ann?

Whose truth?...Lith's?!...ummm, nope...he, like you and anyone else has the right to believe what you will...won't hold it against ya...but it doesn't have to necessairly have to be the universal consensus.

Quote: I will admit tho that i like scott stapp as a singer, but hardly anything more than that. I respect his charity work, and i hope he flourishes as a solo artist because this world seems like its almost completely devoid of great rock bands.

See...you can say something nice...

Quote: But as a person, i think stapp is an asshole, and his "people" are the only ones that dont notice it because to them, he has this way of making everything he says sound like it was brought down off of mount siani on stone tablets.

you do assume a lot don't you? Do you know the man personally?...unless you do, you may get the IMPRESSION he is an asshole...but unless you know somebody you can't really make such a judgement, now can you?

Quote: Where as the AB fans have seen RESULTS already. Thats what it boils down to, results. Ive seen AB's, and now its time for stapp to own up.

how nice that AB fans have gotten their results and are satisfied...good for them...so now they can start askin' for what's next...gettin' antsey when they want new music...hearing the same songs over and over again.

On the other hand...stapp fans still have something to look forward to...as for "owining up" as you put it...not much longer...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing