View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #20
Frankie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Live Videos From Buffalo, NY (8/8)

These Buffalo videos are much better quality than any of the ones from Pittsburgh, even including the VH1 show which were sadly, done poorly.

As someone who was actually at both shows, I can tell you Scott is in great shape both physically, mentally and vocally...and he was on FIRE in Buffalo! And this crap about the booze needs to stop...because he's stopped. Do you think the rest of the guys would have reunited with him otherwise? And I can tell you...the energy in Buffalo was so thick you could have cut it with a knife...and not one fan at either show walked out of there feeling gyped.

Why don't you all reserve your judgement until you actually go to a show and experience the energy and the passion for yourself.

Hater's are so obsessed it drives me nutz. And quite honestly some of you give all alter bridge fans a bad name, when I know that most of them can enjoy both, uniquely different vocalists and styles. Give it a rest...let Creed be Creed and Alter Bridge will come back to you before you know it.