View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 01:43 AM   #8
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Health Reform . Gov - Facts vs Fiction

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) You know...Government expands whenever there is a new administration in place. For example, after 9/11 Bush created the Patriot Act. Which expanded government power by letting them basically look over your shoulder 24/7.

Now Obama want's to expand the government by making health care available for everyone. I think it's ironic that the people that once supported Bush and the patriot act are now against Obama and his health care 'reform'.

It's even more ironic when people complain about President Bush's administration monitoring suspicious international communications but forget about Bill Clintons domestic spy program called Echelon that started in the 90's.

60 Minutes reporting on operation Echelon created by the Clinton administration -
'If you made a phone call today or sent an e—mail to a friend, there's a good chance what you said or wrote was captured and screened by the country's largest intelligence agency.' (Steve Kroft, CBS' 60 Minutes)

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 09-05-2009 at 03:32 AM.