View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 08:43 PM   #85
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Dogstar.....It is just stupid to argue over this.....Everyone in America needs to stand together instead of against each other...We all have to stick together because it could come to the point where we are going be protecting each other here on our soil.

We live in uncertain times and it really would be awful if everyone was fighting each other when the enemy comes knocking at our door.

And yes I get very emotional when it comes to topics like this I hate politics because no matter what party is elected into the White House there is always going to be a scandal and he did this and he did not do that...but I will have respect for who ever is our President even if he dose things I do not agree with....Bush is not perfect but face it I don't think any of them are...but you just have to deal with it.

I am sorry for getting so emotional but I hope you can understand where I am coming from....my friend Jenn asked me to tell you about me being a Major in the U.S.M.C. in hopes that you might be able to understand where I am coming from so I took her advice....she lurks on all the Creed boards so she knows what is going on.

Peace!!

Your busted Jenn...LOL

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years