View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 03:26 PM   #5
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) But to me... I still have the void Creed left and AB didn't fill it to the border...
I agree. Nothing IMO can replace what Creed has done, or ever could have done.

Now that I look back, I think it was a destine to happen. Don't gripe at me for this, but in a way I think the breakup all started with hilary. When she started giving stapp problems, I just think he wasn't focused much on the music as he was his home life. That agrivated Mark and Flip, and whalla....bye bye creed. But, the reason I think it was destine, is for one without hilary we wouldn't have Jagger, and without Jagger we wouldn't have WAWO, and without WAWO Creed probably wouldn't have been such a big success.
I'm sure there was more to it than that, but I think that had something to do with some of it......whatever.

I miss Creed.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp

Last edited by Creed_Defaultgirl : 08-04-2004 at 03:32 PM.