Thread: I Need You Cold
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 12:19 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I Need You Cold

Feeling The Need Longing For The Treasures I Need You Blue Wanting To Swallow The Fire Every Thought Must Now Have A Place I Erase The Guilt With Beautiful Truth Such A Beautiful Truth I Need You Cold How Much More Madness Can Ye Withstand How Much More Can Ye Suffer I Need You Cold I Guess I Need To All You With Me As Our Song Carry Me Home I Need You On Fire I Need The Words You Say When You Hold Me I Need Your Passion More Then I Need A Rainbows Not Thought Not Understood Not Any Meanings Of Reason Without Reason Feeling The Need Longing For The Treasures To Have To Hold I Need You Blue Hold Me And Comforted Me Over The Miss Of My Santuary Hold Me Tight Remembear The Blue I Will Hold You Tight And Tell You Nothing Will Stop You Nothing Ever Could Feeling The Need Longing For The Treasures Longing For The End Where No One Made It To Only Failed Hurt And Ripped And Scared Longing For The Rainbow Longing For The Treasure To Have To Hold Cherish I Need You Blue I Need Your Fire That Rises Inside Me Like A Flame That Wont Stop Burning Higher Untill They Burn Across The Sky Like The Stars That Shine Burning So Hot So Firce Their Already There Every Moon Reminds Us The Closer We Become Night Of The Stars That Burn Like Fire And Those Who Have Falling Into Dust Oh How I Need You Blue You Know How I Want You You Know How I Need You I Need You Cold I Need You Shaken I Need You Quickend I Need You Cold I Need You On Fire Oh How I Need You More As I Keep It Together And How I Endure Every Word From Your Lips Those Soft Soft Lips How I Savour Every Moment And Every Whisper From Your Lips How I Need You Cold This How I Need You Cold The Icy Rivers And Oceans Passeth Through Our Cores Reflections Burns Inside As If They Had No Place To Die And Be Heared I Need You Blue I Need You Blue I Need The Crystal That It Is Understanding And Soft And Easy To Hide Away Untill Im Ready To Savour Every Moment With You Every Kiss Every Breath Every Thought I want To Hide And Show I Need You Blue I Want Our First Kiss To Last Forever I Want Our Eyes To Meet For The Very First Time All Over I Need The Crystal That Understands Oh How I Love You I Need You Cold How Could You Get Any Higher I Know Im Not Here Im There In The Secrets Of Blue And Lost In The Colors Of You I Need You Cold I Need You Cold To Have Love And To Hold And To Know
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything