Thread: Becoming a Man?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 10:32 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Becoming a Man?

Does anyone else think I've Matured since I 1st posted on here? (haha are there any of you still around from that far back? lol) I 1st started posting here back in like 2002? it's '06 now. I'm almost done with High School. Graduating in like 3 months. And I feel Like I'm More mature now than most people twice my age.
I've gone through so many life-changing experiences these past years: My Parents Got Divorced. Both my Grandparents Died. I've become a SERIOUS Christian. My Good friend Holly who was only 16 was killed in a horrible Boating accident less than a year ago. I've learned how to drive. I've had my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd job. I've become a serious Musician. I've learned How and how not to treat women. I've learned that I am not bound by the standards of "society"... which are far too low. I've learned that the stupid bickering and hate that we find ourselves trapt in is pointless.

Basically, I don't feel like a Kid anymore. I feel like God has given me a purpose and that it's up to me to act it out. I'm ready to get out of the stupid High School Society and to Invade the real world with Knowledge and Truth.... I feel like a man..

Jesus + Guitars = Life