View Single Post
Old 02-03-2003, 12:04 PM   #19
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Everyone's saying such beautiful things, especially souldancer--I loved your post!! I feel exactly the same way. I couldn't have said it better myself!
I'm telling ya, Yvonne, I'm scared to listen to Inside Us All b/c I know I'm gonna cry a river. Girl, I know exactly what you're talking about. Some Creed songs bring up memories of things in my life, like DSD brings up a memory of my favorite cousin Tina (who's like 8) and makes me cry (because I don't think I'll ever see her again), and Inside Us All reminds me of a time when I was in this field and the sun was shining and all was beautiful and I finally felt "the peace inside us all" that Stapp was singing about. That definitely brings the tears because I can't get that feeling again.
Oh yeah--I'm rambling again. I just want you, Yvonne, to know that we all support you and all that good stuff! Just hang in there and I'm sure Creed will bring you through!

KBoo, if I had a car I'd be banging on my steering wheel too!!!