View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #42
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: *The Official "Full Circle" Reviews Thread*

Quote: So, you're against them evolving? One of the reason why Creed has been a laughing stock in the past is because their singles were considered cheesey and musically mediocre. In my opinion, they now sound like a band with something to prove

When did i say that? I still don't understand what people have against "Higher" and "With Arms Wide Open". Human clay and My Own Prison were very innovative albums hell, weathered even had its moments. But Full Circle sounds like a combination of Scott's solo album and Alter Bridge. I'm still going to buy the album because it is good. I think what happened was 1 of two things. 1) Mark was still used to writing with Alter Bridge and Alter Bridge material that he was still in the Alter Bridge mindset when he wrote this album or 2) given the fact that they needed to get the album out so fast they just took the ABIII material or the material Scott had from his new solo album and just turned it good. I think they should have gone on tour first then once they were in the Creed mindset came back and wrote a new Creed album. I think the 5th album will be better though because then they will be used to working with Scott again.