Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #8968
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I went in today and had a heart ultrasound done (called an echo) for my medical clearance for surgery, and the lady that did the ultrasound said that everything looks good and that there is nothing to worry about, and she said that she couldn't even tell that I had open heart surgery when I was a baby.

So, now on May 12th I will go in to meet with the doctor who will be performing my surgery to schedule it and go over the precedure. The surgery could very well be only 6 weeks away.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck.

Random Thoughts...

Cats who try to dive bomb their owners should not jump without a safety net... My 19 year old cat Tweety Bird has been acting really silly lately. She ran up the stairs the other day and jumped down them... I was online at the time and since the computer is at the bottom of the stairs, she almost hit me!! VJ is now paranoid that her little cat is going to try that again... Time to get a net and install it so Tweety doesn't hurt herself (or VJ)....

Wacky cat....

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~