View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:17 AM   #20
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Love Of Gods Boundries~PRAISE JESUS

well ya,alls i,ve been wating on THE LORD COME TO COME DOWN and write me the Ten Comandments But serious A LOT OF Warfare Makes Its Sting This Passing Week GLORY TO GOD which Many Boundries A Lot Of Warfare Makes Its Tides Of Past Present Known And That Old Destoyer ya,alls BRODENS The Pit Of Destruction And Oppression And No Hope BUT PRAISE JESUS it does no good anyway THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE STANDS IN THE WAY TODAY OF CURUPTION AND DEATH ISA>61>7 FOR Your Shame ye have double and for your confusion THEY SHALL REJOICE In Their Portion PRAISE JESUS AS IT IS Written For Thy Sakes We Are Killed And Robbed PRAISE JESUS All The Day Long We Are Acoununted As Sheep For The Slaughter Nay In ALL Things We Are More Than Conquerors THROUGH HIM THAT Loved Us For I,am Persuaded That Neither Death Nor Life PRAISE JESUS Nor Angels Nor Principalities Nor Powers Nor Things Present Nor Things To Come Nor Height Nor Depth Nor ANY Other Creature Shall Be ABLE TO SEPRATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND STRANGE JOY PRAISE JESUS Let It Come And Peace Be With Us All In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name OF JESUS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the coner stone.jpg (3.1 KB, 185 views)