View Single Post
Old 11-17-2002, 01:19 AM   #39
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Pearl Jams on the decline and Creed is going up!

Quote: Originally posted by Creeds#1
<b>Here are some TRUE stats!

Statistically speaking, Pearl Jam has seen a steady declinesince the release of its sophomore album, "Vs.," in 1993, which sold 5.69 million copies, followed by 1994's "Vitalogy" (4.54 million), 1996's "No Code" (1.34 million), and 1998's "Yield" (1.48 million), according to SoundScan. To date, Pearl Jam's new album, "Binaural," has sold some 408,000 copies. &nbsp;

Where as Creed has been on a big UP-CLIMB! In comparison, Creed has sold 4.4 million copies of its 1997 debut, "My Own Prison," and has already sold 4 million in 8 months of the release of "Human Clay". There new album Weathered has sold over 8 million copies putting Creed over the 17 million selling list with THREE CD's. Something Pearl Jam hasnt done in FIVE albums... </b>

Uhh my own prison sold 6 million copys not 4.4, Human clay went 10x platnum and weathered is 5x plantum... IN THE US .. world wide weathered is over the 13x platnum mark. and i have no idea about the other 2 cds

Creed has actually sold over 24 million copys in 3 Cds... HOWEVER Shania Twain sold 32 Million copys in ONE cd... Dose that mean shes better than creed?
Depends who your talking to

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27