Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 11:12 AM   #880
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
True family

if we seek we shall find, a place thats perfect for us to dwell and fellowship and in faith and those darn bumps Hev..makes our dwelling place Grow as we come along away and grow from each other, matt.12 46.50 while he yet talked to the people behold his mother and his brother stood with him desiring to speak with him the one said to him behold thy mother and thy brother stand without desire to speak to thee, i find that funny some what anyways He Anwersed and said to theme who is my mother? and who are my brothers ? And He Streched forth his hands toward his disciples and said Behold My Mother And My Brothers For Whosoever Shall do the will of my father which is heaven the same is my brother and sister and mother .. if i can explain from another study why did he speak these things when if be called his family we our all the children Of God you may wanna think and ask yourself what do we need and lack from our family and we look upon christ for everything that we want FROM A sister or a brother or a mother ..He Also Expects this from us as well there is not a place from your heart or your need that your not getting or understanding that sometimes you wanna take to someone else a girl friend a best buddy or who ever If We Let Him Peoples He Can Be Your All matt 8.18.20 you see a certian scribe came and said unto him and i kinda find it funny as well Master I will Follow You Where Ever You May Go , and jesus said unto him The Foxes Holes And The Birds Of The Air Have Nests But The Son Of Man Hath No Where To Lay His Head... psalm 84.2.3 Yea The Sparrow hath found An Huse and the swallow of the nest for herself where she may Lay her young even thine alters O Lord Of Host My King And My God Blessed are they that Dwell In Thy House they will still be praising thee and 10.. For A Day In Thy Courts Is better than thousand i had rather be a door keeper in the House Of God Than To Dwell In The The Tents Of The Wicked