Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 10:00 AM   #877
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

THE PRAYER TO BE GLORIFIED, before i have placed before you an open door knock and it shall be open , if many could understand that they would soon Learn The Love, Of A Christ for those who dont know christ i always hit,em with that first instead of the sinners prayer We Can See The Work Of God By Sight Of Course Hev its so beautiful to see but the most amazing eyes to see through is the eyes of the heart, john,17.1.5 Father The Hour Is Come Glorify thy son that thy son may glorify thee, As Thou hast given him power over all flesh that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him and these things are ETERNAL i,ve done a study on that word and what it means, We Are Talking About A Life Filled With The Promies Of ETERNTIY and death is for a season but ye will never taste it That They May Know Thee The Only True God And The Love Of Christ Which Was Sent I Have Glorified thee on the earth ..i have finshied the work which thou gave me todo AND HIS WORK WAS FOREVER , And Now O Father Glorify Thou Me With Thine Own Self With The Glory Which I Had With Thee Before The World Was