Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 10:30 AM   #874
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
the spirt of truth whom the world could not receive because it see, nors hears not for it dwells in you as long as he lives ye shall always live the spirt reveals the truth every trial and battle belongs to God for his Glory we have not suffred in vein matt 26 28.29 for this my blood of the new testament which is shed for Many of the remission of sin but i have drinking my fruit of the vine with you in the coming of the kingdom Romans 7.4.6 Wherefore my breathren ye also are become dead to the law by the body of christ that ye should be marrided to another even to him that was raised from the dead that we should bring forth fruit unto God For When we were in the flesh the motions of sins which were by the Law did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death but now WE ARE DELIVERED from the Law that being dead wherein we were held that we should serve in newness of spirt and not in the oldness of the letter Unto Thee O God We Give Thanks Unto Thee Do We Give Thanks For Thy Name Is Near Thy Wondrous Works Declare When I Shall Receive the congregation i will judge uprightly the earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved i bear up the pillars of it i said unto fools deal not foolishly and to the wicked LIFT NOT UP THE HORN lift not your horn on high speak not with a stiff neck For promotion cometh neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south But God Is The Judge He putteth down one and setteth up another For in the hand of the Lord There Is A Cup And The Wine Is Red it is full of mixture and he pours it out the same but the dregs thereof all the wicked of the earth shall wring theme out and drink theme but i will decare forever i will sing praise TO THE GOD OF jacob all the horns OF THE WICKED SHALL BE CUT OFF the horns of the righteous shall be exalted