View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 04:25 PM   #62
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Bush is at least taking a resposible (wow I can believe- im saying it-lol) position --because he know that sotuation can be even more worse and its not because "these image won't help America's image in the Middle East"-- (you are so naive, Chase!) its because it will provoke another conflict in that problematic area...think a little: muslims will be unite against ocidentals --their leader finnaly have a good reason to put US and Europe as the EVIL!!!!!!! Can yoiu imagine their strenght ???? I know you live in a superpower that has an efficent military force all around the world...you cleary have this power ---but they have the religious power!!!!!! This is waht Bush definitely wants to avoid...Its so clear , Chase...

Their strength? I haven't seen strength. I've seen cowardly, hit and run attacks on innocent people. That isn't strength, that's cowardice. Ragtag Islamic extremists wouldn't stand a chance in a joint effort to destroy America and the European powers like Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherland, or Russia. Not a chance... and they know it. If they were strong... they wouldn't attack a shopping mall... they would attack military installations. I'm sure there are some Muslims blaming America for this... even though America has nothing to do with the publishing of these articles. It makes Americans more of a target nevertheless. That is what President Bush has a problem with. He doesn't want to repress Europe's free press laws... because we have every right to publish the same thing.

Last edited by Chase : 02-07-2006 at 04:28 PM.