View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 03:12 AM   #104
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Muad'Dib) Thanks alot for that!!!

Looking back Dogstar what you think of With Teeth?? For me I think its grown on me alot, prob rank it above PHM but behind DWS and TF. The only 2 weak songs for me are Getting Smaller and With Teeth. Really love Only heh just somethign about it that pulls me in. Last 3 tracks are the strongest I think off the album.
I love With Teeth and have since the get-go. I have been listening to it a lot lately. I absolutely agree that from Sunspots on, it kicks major ass. I also agree that Getting Smaller is the weakest. With Teeth, the song, is growing on me. I just don't like the Witha teethaaa, stuff, hehe. I'm not sure I'd put it up past PHM, though. Maybe even ? Only is soooo friggin awesome live!!! Much harder. Fun audience participation as well. I agree it's behind DWS and TF...Broken is still my favorite. I have a hard time ranking NIN albums . And this tour has been awesome. There was a Spiral chat the other night that someone posted on another board and Trent said there will be more touring in North America come January. I can't wait. I'm definitely going again!