Thread: Finding Peace
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 07:21 PM   #16
badboy9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hi! I am new to you all, but have been looking at the site for over a year.

One reason the DVD probably hasn't been released is due to the lawsuit. If the suit hasn't been dismissed or settled, and Creed released a killer DVD of various shows or show, it would seem to strengthen the case of the plaintiffs.
Usually someone at every show seems to find a way to shoot bootleg video or record the music. If they compare shows, it certainly would be detrimental to the Creed defense. This assumption is based upon the apology from Jeff Hanson and everything alleged regarding their performance, meaning evidently this show was not up to par.

I saw Creed three times in 2002...the opener in Atlanta (which was phenomenal)....July in Charlotte (I think the second or third show back from Scott's injury)....and August in Cincinnati (also an awesome show). Scott was not the same in the N.C. show as the other two. It was still a great performance, but very different from the other two. Scott's energy level seemed to be very low, though the rest of the band kicked. I chalked it up to being off tour, plus figured he may have rushed back too soon from a serious injury.

I love this band wish them well in all they do, whatever that is. We are blessed to have them in whatever form.

Meantime, if you want to see an awesome show, buy the new Rush in Rio DVD. It will help take your mind off this stuff. Talk about some incredible musicians and lyrics!!