View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 11:50 AM   #31
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The whole package is what sells me on Creed, if we did not have each of them the music would not be so sensational. They are a team without one another it just would not ROCK!!! I like each of them for different reasons, Mark... well he is a STUD no doubt about it, he seems so cool and friendly. Mark is easy on the eyes for sure and his guitar playing is intense!!! Flip.... well he is a cutie to me, he has a smile that sells me immediatley! He seems like such a fun loving guy! And Scott...... Well he is just incredible in so many ways. He is so passionate about his work and beliefs to me that is the biggest turn on about him the PASSION!!!!! And needless to say he is drop dead gorgeous, to see him in the flesh 1 foot away from me gave me tingling feelings all over He is so intelligent, mysterious, and spititual he draws me in like a magnet. To meet any of them would be a pleasure to me their music has brought me so much!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"