View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 01:46 AM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Losing our senses over love

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana) Well..Im not the best person to post about it...I mean, right now Im involved in an huge emotional /romantic problem... and seems it wont disappear...at least its not a easy thing ...

Sounds like a bad situation Ana. Is he still with the other girl or has he broken up with her?

When we form relationships with people, there becomes a Soul Tie - even just from the beginning of the relationship. These strong ties are the reason why we allow things that we logically shouldnt in the relationship, like for instance: physical abuse or cheating; or like my friend, verbal abuse - subtle or harsh...and the Soul Tie is also why it is sooo hard to break up with the person, even if you know it is the right thing to do. Sounds like your guy had a soul tie to his ex, and you have one to him. Figure out whether it is the best thing or not to break that tie. Sometimes you need a bit of space to do that. I hope you can figure out whats best for you.

One of my friends just CANT learn. This guy that she was in love with who hangs around with more upper-middle-class people, tells her that he doesnt like the way she dresses or the way she laughs, and instead of getting hurt or mad, she just took what he said on herself. Why put up with a man that judges you for your image and how embarrasing that is to him? As far as I and everyone else is concerned, she dresses and laughs fine and she is wonderful just the way she is! But she put up with it and tried to fix what she looked like!

NOW she is falling madly in love with this absolute idiot who said to her at the beginning that he was gonna stop drinking, and i said to her, he is only saying that, and as soon as he knows youre not going anywhere, he will start again and before you know it, he will be drinking in your house.

And yes it happened and he is now drinking there, but she wouldnt listen and still doesnt understand that hes doing the wrong thing cos she is blinded.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bilal) i guess its noble to keep an open heart and judge and then get waisted for something that is true, but may be its ok for us to keep our standard to our own self,
Yes it is a judgement in my own standards of what a man should be, but this situation is not good. What would you say if your friend was running straight off a cliff? Youre gonna try and warn em I guess.

I know that it was a bad idea to get too involved, so I have backed off heaps. Still doesnt mean that I am still not immensely frustrated with her, or the huge amount of other women that I am talking to these days!

ROCK HARD!!!