View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 11:31 PM   #2
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) So now that AB's been touring for awhile with plans into the spring, what happens to Brian's band, Head Heavy? I know there have been quotes from Mark saying that Alter Bridge is the band he plans on retiring from down the road, but what happens with the other projects? Also, does anyone think the Downshifter project has been put on permanent hold?

I was thinking about that Downshifter project the other day actually. As far as Head Heavy I believe they have a replacement bassist for Brian, but I guess Brian will help them out as much as possible (touring with AB and stuff). I hope Mark still does a speed metal project at some stage. There were supposed to be dudes from Slipknot in that (if I remember rightly) which doesn't really impress me although their lead guitarist is good.

It would be awesome if he could get Morgan Rose from Sevendust on the drums. Perhaps Mark could form a band around himself and get some guest vocalists. I'm still hoping that inbetween AB releases (maybe between the 2nd and 3rd albums) that Mark does this and Myles finishes the solo album he was working on.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie