View Single Post
Old 04-05-2004, 08:29 AM   #1
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You're a Creed freak if...

Hey guys. I found this at "Arms Wide Open To Creed" and here's the once I liked best. Go 'head, test yourself! Here's my result:

You know you're a Cree freak if...

Quote: (Originally Posted by You know that you are a Creed freak if...) You jump up and down whenever you hear or think you hear the word CREED - Yes I do

You wish you had lived in Tallahassee during the time no one knew of Creed and they played 4 hour sets at the local club - Yes I do

You idolize guys with "Scott Hair" or a "Mark Chest" - Yes I do

People come to you for Creed news rather then checking out the offical website - Yes some Swedes do

You met at least one of your best friends due to Creed - Almost, ex-grilfriend actually

Your parents, relatives, boyfriend/girlfriend, or strangers on the street know the words to all the Creed songs because that's all you sing - Yes they do

You want to be friends with the stranger walking down the street in a Creed shirt - Yes I do

Your family is worried about you - Sometimes

You scream and jump around when they come on the radio even though you have the CDs - Yes I do

The money you've spent on Creed merchendise could feed a starving child in a third world country - Yes, more than just one

You take guitar lessons after seeing Mark play - Yeah, Kind of

When you're bored you think of questions to ask Creed when you finally met them in person - Every now and then

There is no Creed song that doesn't have a special meaning to you - Nope, there isn't

If you hear the first 3 chords of Creed song you can indetify the title, track number, and from what album it is from - Yep

You took a Creed triva quiz and got a 100% - Yeah

You have Creed "connections" - Daaaah!!

If you met the hottest guy/girl they would be as good as gone if they hated Creed - True

You listen to a song 3 times. One to listen to Stapp, one to Mark and one to Flip - That's me

You list CREED as a hobby - Yes I do

You own a copy of the video Riding on the Edge even though it's "unofficial" - Yeah, a DVD actually

You know the members of the Creed Bulletin Board in person - Well... Kind of

You know what the abbrievations WGMB, DSD, TWIMC, WTLF, MOP, and WAWO stand for - Of course

You've ever made a Creed web page - Yeah, but it's down now

Try it on guys. It's fun...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by THE LITHIUM : 04-05-2004 at 08:34 AM.