View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 11:37 PM   #118
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
See, another problem is that when U R doin it, U dont wanna talk to people about it cos it's your thing. I'm not trying to be negative, but to give insight mabe? There was a chick that was carving up her arms at my school like me, and she tried to hang out with me cos we felt the same and I was like, um, get the hell away from me!

G2004 and others reading that may be in the same position, if U read this, use your will and not your feelings to make a decision to go to a councillor about it. U make appointments and they don't normally chase U up like friends can, but they are professionals and U will note a difference in the future. It's like eating stuff U dont like but U know that it makes a difference in your body. The help they give u, talking about it and also understanding yourself will make U feel alot more empowered. I think U deserve that. If U cant afford one, I know certain agencies and churches have free ones if U dont like the school's one. Julbright is right. Consider it mate.

ROCK HARD!!!