View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 10:03 PM   #117
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Mullet, I agree with some of what you said, most actually. "Deal with it" is great, but it's sooo much easier said than done. First off, you're a guy. Your emotions do not play a part of your actions like a female. We are the planners and the worriers of the society. We worry before it happens, right or wrong. I wish "deal with it" were that easy. I wish I could have that attitude. Your personality does, if someone else's doesn't, you have to learn to deal with issues coming from his/her background.
I also don't think you should "be the quiet one." You have to take a stand for yourself. When my sister was little, four boys picked on her every day and pushed her down. My mom finally said ENOUGH. She told my sister to go out and make her way through them. My sister went out looking like a "tornado" with her arms a flyin'. They never bothered her again. Being quiet will make it worse. Then they know they've gotten to you.
Your main point here though, I think we all agree. Somewhere Kim needs to find help. We can't do it all on a BB, although I think it has helped and she has gotten the idea that there are people who care.
All in all though Mullet, you really came off with some good shit here. I'm impressed! Didn't know you had it in you. Maybe we should all kick in and buy you a plane ticket and you could go kick some ass!
I can come up with $20.00 to put towards that fee Joy
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot