Thread: Flow
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 12:28 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Only The True Reightous, is made to be beggars, To many things redempition is one of theme, and i find myself saying please oh lord forgive me, I will Never Leave Or Forsake the beggar And So Shall We Rise And Not Taste Death Never Clip thy wings if if they only be broken It Better Fot Thy wings To Be Broken, In To Battle Than Never to Have Fought At All Wings Sometimes Are Meant To Be Broken And A Wings Of A Fighter shall Be Mend It, To Once More Soar Again with out thy wings being Broken We cant SoarAnd Then The Angels Opens their eyes To Know I Really Was Never Forsaken Sometimes We Go Through Hell Time And Time Just To Be Made Known, He Is God The Refuge The Redemer The Peace The Water The Invisblie Are Unknown Stregneth, time and time Again He Will Prove He Is God, Stop Look Listen, shhhhh Discretion will keep thee, it makes no sound But an Invisble Impact, when it Sounds The Heavens Roar
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything