Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 01:27 AM   #154
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
hey michael!

Hey, my name's ken, im new to the threads on this site, but have been a long time Creed/Creedfeed fan. I would also like to thank mark for introducing me to guitar. I started back in 97 as soon as i heard of Creed. Creed also got me totally into music to the point where i am lead singer/bassist in a band now. I would also like to thank michael for providing some insight on Tremonti's band. I was wondering, Michael, if you could answer a simple enough question for me. Is the reason Mark isn't revealing the new lead singer or the name of the band yet because he is afraid that it might get bootlegged or false songs under his name might be showing up on the internet? Or is it for a completely different reason, and if so could you explain a little bit (as much as you are allowed anyway) and Michael, do you have any musical talent? and if so, can we expect to hear anything from you coming out over the next couple years or so? You would make a great P.R. person for the military, giving out just enough information to satisfy, but not all of it . I was also wondering if you could ask mark to produce my band, but i doubt thats a possibilty . Anyway, thanks for giving us a link between the fans and the band, you rock!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me