View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 10:36 AM   #36
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) First, they would not have gone to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, critics HATED them, and the only thing critics do in their spare time is vote on HoF ballots, lol

Second, you say that as long as it isn't the backstreet boys, it is alright if its commercial? I don't see the difference. Tremonti knows how to play the guitar A LOT better than he played it on HC and Weathered, he clearly dumbed itdown. The drums are the same recycled beat over and over, and Stapp... well you all know what I think of him. But regardless, they sold their albums in the same way. Catchy, insubstatial licks and a singer who was supposedly "hot".

Uncertain,
I just finished researching this out , it seems you were wrong when you say the critics hated creed, All three of their albums got good reviews by countless members of the press, unless it somehow was a review by the I hate creed fanclub.Creed won countless awards while together and these awards were voted on by the media such as grammys, vh1 , mtv music awards and countless others. I respect your opinion on creed, to me they ruled and i did not think they were sappy or gay or anything like that, Im a guy who likes rock music and they made some awsome music together, but thats done with anyway.

Do any of you guys like Eve 6 or Disturbed?