View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 12:20 PM   #16
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, even with reserved seating, getting there early is key, but I say that knowing now that it also depends on how many lines they have for people. At Penn State, there were four gates of people who had to go to one place for wristbands to get to the floor. They also only had one entrance to the floor. It was nuts. I got there at 7 a.m. and was NOT first in my line, so it didn't work out as well as my getting exactly where I wanted. I did end up about 2/3 of the way down the catwalk on Mark's side, which was still an awesome spot. But, there was a woman standing right behind me who never showed up until 1 p.m. and she got a pretty good spot. It really depends on the venue. I think the best thing is to call the venue when it gets close to the show and find out as much as you can about the lining up, parking and wristband procedure. Every venue seems to be different. Making friends with security is also key, but at Penn State, we barely got a chance to speak to any security people. They never came outside, which might have been due to the weather. It was pretty cold that day.