View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 12:38 PM   #8398
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) I feel pissed, depressed, and exausted for getting only 4 hours of sleep, oh wait, that's three, it's because I'm so goddam tired. Oh well, peace out
Peace Back!!!! AMEN ya know i,ve been bitching more over the past 48 hours and thats is like so unlike me to me to bitch So Im Like My God My God Morgan Baby I let In Say Lord Im Bitching BUT I PRAISE YOU LORD because im bitching So please Lord Forgive My Bitching , And It Turns Out That I was Unaware i had been up for 3 days even if i had slept , i had not slept , so i needed sleep and was not aware of it , because i always know whats going on but i really just needed sleep i,ll Fight Anything Of Course but yet i felt a should,nt mabe like 4 hours of sound sleep well morgan baby if you got time to rest and get some sleep Right Now thats excaltey what you should be doing while you can
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done