View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 04:28 PM   #5
Sicky
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sicky Send a message via AIM to Sicky Send a message via MSN to Sicky
Well... they kept on electrifying us. Time for The end is here It was so fascinating... I actually never took any drugs but if someone ever told me the stuff woukd be better than Alter

Bridge live I would never... NEVER EVER believe him I was really taken higher ( ) after Metalingus and my mood didn't change while this song... it simply rocked, this is

something you can't express with words
Soooooooo... time for the song, that was probably my fave: Shed My Skin It was soooo fascinating. Extended Intro with Myles doing some UUUUUUUHs... then he started singing

the verse. If you give him a nickname, just call him THE VOICE I remember someone posting about the way he sings "I watch the rising sun" on the old board... you should've seen the

look on his face when he sang this line and you would love it even more (he was looking like straight into his "rising sun")... too cool... I don't know how to express how it was

when the song turned into the heavy part, but you could feel it in the atmosphere... it was the part we all waited for the most... you could feel the electricity when he sang "I hope I find

some peace today" and we were all RAGING when he sang "It seems I've gone away"... there was noone that didn't raise up his/her arms for this part. It was cool ALL OVER and even the

end rocked. He first sang "heyeyeyey" and then "All my life I waited" like he does it on ODR with Mark playing some cool riffs btw: he looked at me again in this song