View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 04:27 PM   #4
Sicky
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sicky Send a message via AIM to Sicky Send a message via MSN to Sicky
They played Watch Your Words and suddenly, when it turned into the calm part

(To truly see well...) Myles looked me straight in the eyes and stared at me for a very long time... I think it was a bit before the chorus when he looked in another direction again. Anyway,

me, I was singing with him, banging my hat, pointing the metal sign and smiling at him at the same time, and before he looked away he smiled back Great song, very heavy And Myles

Kennedy effin rocks
Burn It Down was up next. Great song and great performance... I was in the mood for something heavier, but when they had played it for a few seconds I was already into it. Did I just

want something heavier? Here we go...
After they hat finished BIT the guy behind us screamed "FLIIIIIIIIIP" and he choose the best moment he could.... Flip made a little noise with his drums. I thought he was just giving him a

sign that he had heard him so I turned around to see who that guy was. Then I realized that Flip had hust started playing Metalingus and turned aound againa s fast as I could. It was

an AWESOME song (how many times have I already used this word now ? ) probably one of my Top 3 (well, there actually are no Top 3, because it's impossible to choose - but who

cares ) this evening. I already told you it would happen over and over again, Myles looked me straight in the eyes for two times while performing this song and nodded once when he

saw me banging my head as bad as I had never done before this evening Awesome song... I couldn't feel my arm after this song and I was a bit dizzy after banging my head for Flip's

outro ...my neck is still aching