View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 09:58 PM   #16
creed_fdj83
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I don't post here often, but I do read the board from time to time. I just wanted to share...

I have to admit, the formal announcement brought tears to my eyes today. Creed has given me a lot as a person. Their music has helped me get through some difficult times, much like many of you. It's sad to see the end of an era, but I am thankful for what I was given.

From the first time I learned about the band I was hooked in as a fan. I only got to see Creed in concert twice (once on the Human Clay tour with Full Devil Jacket and Collective Soul, and once on the Weathered tour with 12 Stones, Cinder, and Sevendust... At the Weathered tour, I had one of Mark's picks in my hands but had it forcibly taken from me. ) Both concerts were the experience of a lifetime and something I will never forget. The connection with the guys through their music is something that will never be duplicated.

Thank you Scott, Mark, Scott, Brian, and Bret for everything you did for me. Good luck to each of you in your lives and with your future music projects.