View Single Post
Old 04-11-2004, 11:40 PM   #30
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Found this on the Jerry Depot web site, by way of the Jar Of Flies board:

"I found a cool little review on the 'Jar of Flies' forum.

I went to see Cardboard Vampyres last night [4/10/04], it was fucking awesome!!!!! If they come your way I highly recomend you come. Billy Duffy, John Corobi (from replaceing Vince Neil in Motley) Jerry of course, I don't know who was the bassist or the drummer. They covered Motorhead (Ace of spades) Aerosmith (draw the line) Pink Floyd (dark side of the moon)Jerry sang that and it was sooooooo great. The cult (love removal machine, fire woman and another i can't remember. Then the special guest was Sean Kinney and they did Man in the box, Would and It ain't like that. OMG you guys it was so great. "

Sounds f-ing great! Great to see Sean back behind the kit. Is the reunion finally going to go ahead? Will he be drumming at the Kid Rock shows? Here's hoping..."

I am so stoked that this is going well...And when he opens for Kid Rock, it would be way cool if Mike Inez and Sean are playing with him *crosses fingers, toes, eyes, whatever*...I hope I can catch one of these shows this summer! It's all out West right now, but I have off two weeks in June and I'm going to go wherever (if) he's playing!