Thread: Album Leak
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:42 AM   #45
creve
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Album Leak

Good move Steve.

That kid had some serious issues. It was strange because in one or two discussions he/she was putting across one or two fairly good points, and then you would go to the next thread and he was being a prick.

Again thanks Steve. And regarding the album, leak or not, I'm waiting until Monday morning (I assume it'll be out here then, it's funny we often get albums out in America on a Tuesday, on the Monday here) to get both hands on it.

For a long time, I was downloading torrents and listening to the album sometimes months before it's release. I've always been one of those guys who buys something if they like it and delete it if they don't, but I started to notice that there was no excitement in it anymore. Before that I used to buy albums based on one song I'd heard and it was great to buy it whether the rest wasn't as good, or it was even better, because there's a level excitement there that I lost when I started to download them before buying them. Although torrents and such have their uses for the more honest of us, I'm going back to buying first I think. I remember seeing My Sacrifice on Kerrang TV over here (the British here will know) and going out the following day and buying Weathered. Somehow I feel if I'd have downloaded it from somewhere first I wouldn't love it as much as I still do today.

Steve.