Thread: Sd#248
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 03:01 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Futher More

Romans 7 Know Ye Not For i speak to theme that know the lawwwwwwwwwwwwww of da west haaaaa hath dominion over a man AS LONG AS HE LIVES for the woman which hath Husband is bound by the law As we Our Bound To The Law Of uh uh Haaaaaaaa Of Conservative So As Long as The Law Lives Bound And Tied Husband is bound to the law to her husband As Long As He Lives But If The Husband Be Dead She is loosed from from the law Of Her husband this could be not a message on marrige and divorce k :But I Speak A Great Mystery EPH 5...28 33, For No Man Ever Hated His Own Flesh but nourisheth and to cherish it even as The Lord The CHURCH for we are members of his body of his flesh and of his bones for this shall cause shall a man leave his father and mother and they two shall be joined unto his wife and two shall be as one flesh this is a great mystery but i speak concering the christ and the church, So Then if while her husband Liveth She be married to another man she shall be called A HO but if her husband be dead he aing going do her no good And She Is Free From The Lawwwwwwww breaking the law breaking the law so that she is not an adultress though she be married to another man Wherefore my brethrean YE ARE ALSO ARE BECOME DEAD TO THE LAW. conservative for da good lord said i come here not to condem ya but love and forgive ya and save ya BY THE BODY OF CHRIST That ye should be Married to another even to him that is raised from the dead That We should bring forth our fruit unto GOD for when were in the flesh the motions of sin HAS TIED AND BIND which were by the Law did in fact work I,am A SINNER I,Am Un Worthy I will never be worthy im not ready to make this change for man i,am i,am my own Personnnnnnnnnnnnn and i must express myself PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD BUT NOW WE ARE DELIVERED FROM THE LAW THAT BEING DEAD WHEREIN WE WERE HELD THAT WE SHOULD SERVE IN NEWNESS OF SPIRT AND SPIRT AND TRUTH and Not The Oldness Of Da letter
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything