View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 08:20 PM   #36
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) To X
I completely understand that we have more gun murders and violent crimes in our country, but those are due to a select few of idiots. But guess what, theres one more thing that Canada has that we do not.... cartels! Canada has a big drug cartel problem, way bigger than anything we have here. Fun fact for you, The majority of the narcotics that are smuggled into the United States are not from Colombia, Mexico, or any other Latin American country. They are grown and imported from Canada. The world regards Canadians as "American's, only with the guns"... now we know why, because you guys are too fucking baked. Also, beer is stronger in Canada than in the states. I take it that means the women also appear hotter in Canada than in the states. How fucked up and ugly are you women... when you you have to result to making strong alcohol?

hahah you have no idea how right you are, there was a huge marajuanna bust near my area not to long ago, about 5 tonnes of the stuff, and we got kids EVERYWHERE with weed and shit, once i went to the washroom and there were ziplock bags on the ground with ashes and it smelled like shit. Honestly there are so many druggies where i am, but jujing by movies ive seen. And American beer is for pussys, Canadian beer is the real shit, not those wimpy american copys.

and everyone knows canada has the hottest women

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27