View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #8
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Anybody else kind of

u know it's sad, cuz stapp did make a lot of AB fans not like him, for what he has done in the past. I'm sure stapp is sorry for what he has done in the past, I'm sure he reads what the AB fans and other ex-stapp fans are saying, and a lot of what they are saying is harsh, but u know, he did put this on himself. But like I said be4, he is doing a lot better these days, but a lot of people can't seem to say ok, I forgive him for what he has done in the past, cuz stapp is known to be a good boy for a while, and fu*k up all over again. So a lot of people just had enough of saying it's ok, so now they're saying the hell with him, and moving on from creed/stapp. I'm happy for stapp right now, he has done a 180, he seems very happy in his life right now, and that is great, I hope he can keep this up, and show the media, and the ex fans that dislike him, that he can be a better person, and maybe he can get those ex fans back! But there is something in the back of my mind that is saying, how long be4 we have another stapp drama in the media. But a person can't really blame ex fans for being like that towards stapp, he put it on himself. But drama from any site that deals with ex fans are always gonna talk bad on the other person, know matter how much of a life change they have made! I'm all for stapp and AB, they both rock in my favor, but not everyone can forgive and move on.

Last edited by Stappishot : 04-22-2008 at 08:22 PM.