Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 07:02 AM   #809
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) yes after the babtism came the trials PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION WHOM SHALL I FEAR THE LORD IS THE STRENTH OF MY LIFE WHEN THE WICKED AND MY FOES CAME TO EAT UP MY FLESH THEY STUMBLE AND FELL THOUGH A HOST SHALL SHOULD ENCAMP ANGAINST ME MY HEART SHALL NOT FEAR THOUGH WAR SHOULD RISE AGAINST ME IN I SHALL TRUST THEE O LORD O GOD one thing have i desired of The Lord i will seek after that i may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to behold the beauty Of his majesty to inquire his temple for in time of trouble he shall protect thee and hide in secret and set me upon Rock where i shall not be moved and now my head shall be lifted in thy palms of thy hands therefore i will offer sacrafice Of JOY PRAISE WILL I SING Hear Oh Lord When i Cry With my voice have mercy and hear when thou saidst seek ye my face my heart said unto thee oh oh thy face will i seek hide not thy face far from me put not thy serveant away in anger thou hast been my only help leave me not neither forsake me O God Of my salvation I Had Fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of The Lord In The Land Of The Living WAIT ON THE LORD BE OF GOOD COURAGE AND HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THEE THINE HEART WAIT I SAY ON THE LORD
Amen Sis!!!

Heaven