Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 11:16 AM   #806
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord For He Is Good

1 Sam.16.14.23 But The Spirt Of The Lord Departed From Saul And An Evil Spirt From The Lord Had Troubled Him Behold now an evil spirt From GOD troubled thee let our God now command thy serverants which are before thee too seek out a man who is a cuning player on a harp and it shall come to pass when the evil spirt from God is upon thee that he shall play with his hand and thou shalt be well and saul said unto his servants provide me now a man that can play well and bring him befor me then they said behold i have seen son of jessie that he be cunning in playing and also a man of war and prudent in all matter and a comely person PRAISE GOD AND THE LORD WAS WITH HIM SAUL SENT FOR DAVID WHICH IS WITH THE SHEEP AND JESSE TOOK AN ASS LADEN WITH BREAD AND WINE AND A KID AND SENT THEME BY DAVID HIS SON UNTO SAUL And David Came To Saul And Stood before him and he just love the boy greatly and he became became his Ar~mourbearer and saul sent to jessie saying let david i pray thee stand before me for he hath found favor in my sight AND IT Came to pass when the evil spirt from God was upon saul that david took an harp and played with his hands so saul was refreshed and was well and the evol departed from him ...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything