Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 02:29 PM   #799
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Love The Lord The Lord Your God With All Your Heart Body Soul And Mind

And with good reason did the Lord Say These Things And Would Not Except A Luke Warm Soul..I have Found That Many Really Dont Understand That If A Relationship Is New In Christ But The Reason Why Is Spending And Giving All Your Time To God So You Can Understand These Things We Love Him Because He First Loved Us And Giving Us His Entire Life To Learn And Grow From Even Untill Death To Show Us That He First Loved Us With All His Body Heart Soul And Mind And The Only Way We Can Know That His To Love Him And To Listien Pslalms 119.169.172. Let My Cry Come Near Before Thee O Lord Give Me Understanding Acording To Thy Word Let My Every Supplication Come Before Thee Deliver Me Acording To Thy Word My Lips Shall Utter Praise When Thou Has Thaught Me Thy Statues My Tounge Shall Speak Of Thy Word All Thy Commandments Are Righteousness
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything